New Program: The Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) – 2018-19 Batch
Create your Future in Awaji Island!!!
We have a very good news for fresh graduates and young professionals.
A golden opportunity to work in Awaji Island – a beautiful place in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan.
The Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) will be established in the beautiful surroundings of Awaji Island, considered to be the mythological and spiritual origin of Japan itself.
We are seeking next generation leaders to join the AYF as Fellows in this unique global community and take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.
[AYF Training Program]
● Decide the “mission” over 12 months and how you will work both individually and collectively in the beginning of the program
● Present the multi-disciplinary creative works, ideas and co-production efforts at the end of the program
[AYF Work Experience:]
On-the-job training in the form of professional work experience reflecting individual capabilities, specialization, and interests at a variety of commercial facilities operated by Pasona Group on Awaji Island
● Bachelor’s Degree
● One of the 8 majors: Food and Agriculture, Music, Health and Sports, Digital Arts, Education, Art and Crafts, IT & IOT, Tourism
[Fellowship Terms and Conditions:]
● Status: Contract employee of Pasona Group Inc.
● Period: One year from January 16, 2019
● Fellowship hours: 8 hours per day*, 5 days per week. (To be organized in shift rotations)
● Location: Awaji Island, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
● Salary (Before Deductions) : 250,000 yen per month
● Salary in hand (After Deductions): 70,000 yen per month ( Deductions includes cost of accommodation, utilities, meals, tuition fees, tax, social insurance, etc.)
Please prepare the documents mentioned below:
1. AYF Application Form
⇒E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Chinese Application form
3. Short essay in English (400 words) on
“Why you would like to join the AYF”
4. Short essay (200 words) on “Why do you think you are a Social Innovator Leader”
5. 2 Recommendation letters from your Professor/Employer or someone with a good social standing
Contact Person: Nester Wan
Email ID: email@example.com
Tel: +86 21 5382 8210 ex 65